Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Closure

First of all, I wish all mothers a Happy Mother's Day, even though the wish comes at the end of the day. God Bless All Mothers...I Honor All of You...!

Today was a particularly difficult Mother's Day for me. It was the second Mother's Day since my own mother went home to be with the Lord. Today was much more difficult than last year as I missed my mother more given last year grieving her death was still rather fresh on Mother's Day. This year it reached beyond the actual grieving to really feeling the loss. I am encouraged, however, by reflecting on the memories, the advice, the wisdom, the reprimands, the lessons and all the wonderful moments God allowed me to have with my mother. I honor Delores Duncan...a wonderful mother...the elect lady...! While I miss her tremendously, I thank God that she is no longer in the pain and suffering that marked the closure of her life experience. Mama, I Love You...!

Anyone interested in the tribute page I created for her can find it at... http://www.myspace.com/deloresduncan.

+ Bishop Marque E. Duncan +
Sent from my BlackBerry® handheld device

No comments:

Post a Comment